JAMB Clears Air, Releases 279 Withheld UTME Results

0
45

Finally, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has released 279 results of those held for further investigation.

This is in addition to results previously released by the Board.

It said this in a statement on Thursday.

The release comes against the backdrop of continuing probes into alleged examination malpractice.

The Board said that while some results were outrightly cancelled where evidence of malpractice was established, some others were released where the board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates.

Reports from centres where the Board’s live monitoring team observed suspicious activity or received adverse reports are held up pending further investigation. If there is sufficient evidence of culpability, such results will be cancelled.

“Candidates whose results have not been released are advised to check their status by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 or 66019 with the same phone number used for the registration to view their released results,” JAMB said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here